Become a part of ECO Brotbox!
You are enthusiastic about a green lifestyle and want to banish plastic together with us?
Then send us your application now, we are looking forward to you!
SCHEDULE: Part-time (12-20h/week)
Social media is your second home and really good content makes your heart beat faster? Sustainability is not just a buzzword for you? Then you've come to the right place!
ECO Brotbox stands for healthy food, well packaged – good for the environment and health, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. We, as Eco Brotbox team, are all enthusiastic about our products and our philosophy. We want to inspire people to lead an environmentally conscious lifestyle. For this purpose, we responsibly develop and produce under sustainable conditions, plastic-free alternatives that make it easy to take food & beverages safely packed. Our focus lies on products made of high-quality stainless steel. This makes our lunch boxes, drinking bottles and the like sturdy and long-lasting daily helpers – completely free of plastic and harmful substances.
Our team is looking for a Social Media Intern to join in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring marketing professional looking to gain relevant work experience.
- You are interested in sustainability/zero waste and are motivated to actively engage with the topic on an ongoing basis
- You are a student in a relevant field and have a structured, proactive approach to work long-term
- Working experience is not needed, but 1+ year of experience in social media management would be an advantage
- You enjoy creating creative content and are confident in speaking and writing both in German and English
- A high affinity for text, photography and moving images
- Thanks to your creative streak, you have an eye for design, capability to produce content on time and also always have details in mind
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually
- Delivering our message to specific media channels and audiences with great customer service skills and moderating online conversations with our community
- Publishing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Monitoring & reporting on feedback and online reviews and responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner on our social media accounts
- Supporting the Marketing Team in all events organization and management, along with the required networking and institutional activities
What we offer:
- The opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable future
- You can really lend a hand and take on responsibility right from the start
- The cooperation in a great team, which is distributed over the world and works together
- The opportunity to work in a great location in Berlin or in a home office
Do the items above define you? Do you believe you can passionately and successfully carry out the tasks involved in the job description, that is the perfect match for you? Then, come and apply...