Available, delivery time: 2-5 days
- Product Features
- Thali plate with three compartments (0.9 l)
- 100% high quality & certified food grade stainless steel
- without plastic & harmful substances like BPA
- Dimensions: 26 x 23 x 4 cm
1. Click on "Add text"
2. Enter your preferred text in the text field
3. Here you can choose the font type
4. By dragging the corners of the text field you can adjust the font size. You can change the position by clicking directly on the text and moving it.
Please make sure that the text is completely within the red frame, otherwise it will be cut off.
5. You don't like the text field? Remove it here
(6.) For bundles that consist of several products (school start bundles), you can switch between the products here to enter an engraving request for both. Please make sure that you enter a text for both products so that they can both be engraved.
7. Are you ready? Then click on "Finish design".
Please do not use emojis, as they cannot be engraved!
Inspired by the Indian food culture
In Indian cuisine, Thali is the term used to describe a meal made of various, regionally different ingredients. With our Thali plates made of high-quality stainless steel three different dishes (e.g. rice, spinach and salad) can be served on one plate without mixing. And all this without plastic and without pollutants.
By the way, the sturdy plate can withstand a lot and is easily cleaned in the dishwasher after use. Perfect for parties, barbecues or camping holidays – disposable crockery is no longer required.
Note: As our Thali plates are produced mainly by hand at our manufacturer in India, the curves in the compartments cannot always be completely and evenly polished to a shiny finish. This can lead to darker spots in the material - however, the quality and safe use is not limited in any way.
|Dimensions:||26 x 23 x 4 cm|
|Fair production in :||India|
|Material:||Stainless Steel AISI 204cu|
|Size/Volume:||Medium (501-1000 ml)|
0 of 0 reviews